Philippians 4:13

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

Thursday, June 2, 2011

God's Little Miracles

As I have had the privilege of praying for my unborn child, my persistent prayer has been for God's perfect will.  This life being formed inside of me has been a constant reminder of God's miraculous hand.  Seeing that sweet baby boy on the ultrasound was an encounter with God.  At only 20 weeks we were able to count all 10 fingers and toes and to even watch him play with his toes. 

What a precious moment to witness Psalm 139: 13-16.
Vs. 13 "For you formed my inward parts; you covered me in my mother's womb."

God knows out children before we do and He has a plan for them. As mothers, we must remember our responsibility.  He has entrusted them to us to love, nourish and lead them in His direction.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you for the miracle of this new life.  I pray your blessing on our precious baby.  May our baby grow to be strong and healthy in mind, body, and spirit.  Help him to grow to love you with all of his heart.  Pour Your love and affection into us, and help us to provide that same care and nurture in our child's life.  We commit this child to you!  Amen

1 comment:

  1. God's hand truly is miraculous, the priviledge of motherhood is a wonderful opportunity to experience the traces of His hand. Congratulations on 10 fingers and 10 toes!

    ReplyDelete