Philippians 4:13

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Need the Father?


My quiet time this morning took me to Matthew 9:20-22

“And suddenly, a woman who had a flow of blood for 12 years came from behind and touched the hem of His garment.  For she said to herself, “If only I may touch His garment, I shall be made well.”  But Jesus turned around and when He saw her He said, “Be of good cheer, daughter, your faith has made you well.”And the woman was made well from that hour.”

This lady had been bleeding for TWELVE years!  Can you imagine?  In that day and time, women were deemed unclean during their monthly cycle.  They weren’t to even be among others must less touch the hem of JESUS’ garment!  However, she knew that Jesus was the only one who could heal her.    Seeing her deep faith, Jesus called her DAUGHTER and healed her!

Have you ever longed to touch the hem of His garment?  Well, my friend, I have good news!  You can!  You can touch the hem of His garment through prayer.  When Jesus left the earth, He left us (Christians) with the Holy Spirit.  The Holy Spirit is our gift from God which is equal to Himself!

Whatever your need is today, whether health, finances, or relationships…reach out and touch the Father through prayer!  He is waiting to meet your need!

No comments:

Post a Comment